Carpet One Floor & Home Welcomes Your Support
Help us welcome a cure for breast cancer.
In 2011, the American Cancer Society estimated that about 230,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer were diagnosed among women in the United States. The good news is that more and more women are beating breast cancer because of research into the cancer’s causes and treatments.
Because support for breast cancer research is so essential to eradicating the disease, Carpet One Floor & Home has made a commitment to contribute funds through our Carpet One Floor & Home Welcomes Your Support campaign.
- First launched in fall 2004, the campaign raises funds for breast cancer research through sales of exclusively-designed pink ribbon welcome mats.
- Pink ribbon welcome mats are available year-round at Carpet One Floor & Home stores.
- Made of plush nylon
- Water and stain resistant
- Made in the USA
- Can be used both indoors and out
- Carpet One Floor & Home stores in the US will contribute 25% of sales of these exclusive pink ribbon welcome mats towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Since 2004 Carpet One Floor and Home has donated more that $850,000 for breast cancer research & awareness.
Consumers can help raise awareness and funds for the breast cancer cause by purchasing specially designed welcome mats, featuring the colors and themes of the season. Each mat is emblazoned with a pink ribbon, the internationally recognized symbol for breast cancer awareness.